Samantha Skye.: Another Very Delayed LDLW

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another Very Delayed LDLW

Okay so technically it's Thursday, but we're just going to ignore that little fact and move it along with our LDR talk!

Today we're going to touch on a subject that's becoming a constant in my life. Ready?



As Dan is getting deeper and deeper into the semester, his work load is getting bigger and bigger so there are times where I can't talk to him for a while. At first I was looking at this in a bad way, thinking that it was the end of the world because we couldn't talk all day long. But then I realized that I actually have time to do things without constantly checking my phone for messages. And then I was able to look at the bright side. So if you're in this same predicament, where your SO is busy with other things during the day, listen up!

Here's just a short list of examples based off of my own life and experiences.

- Take a nap!

- Clean your room/house

- Go to the gym and get a good workout in

- Go out with the girls and have a good time! (or if there are any guys reading this, go out with the dudes)

- Go shopping

- Get outside and do something! (Take pictures, tan, go for a run, bike, garden, etc.)

- Run errands

- Take a nice hot bubble bath and pamper yourself

- Read a book

Like I said, that's just a short list of examples. Basically you can get a whole bunch of stuff done because you aren't constantly checking for messages and talking on the phone. And I really do understand the urge to be talking 24/7 with the person you love who is miles away, but things do get in the way. The best thing you can do is make the best of it, and be productive while you have free time! Hope any of this helps you and gives you a new perspective on not being able to talk all the time.

Have a great Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. Yea keeping busy when you can't talk to your man is a good thing to do. I try to do that often or else I will get bored and call him every hour on the hour LOL

    Laney

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/Nightowlventing02?ref=tn_tnmn

    http://www.bloglovin.com/nightowlventing02



    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Samantha!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Visit the link to see the post! :)

    ReplyDelete